A visionary leader with a desire to make a difference in the world. Internationally recognized with 25 year experience, collaborating with diverse teams in the creation, production and delivery of compelling creative projects. Senior skills in creative development, production, exhibition, audience development, fundraising, partnerships, sponsorships and revenue generation. A proven ability to provide creative leadership, driving performance and building relationships.
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
– Created and delivered creative and strategic plans with budgetary responsibilities.
– Developed and managed collaborative relationships with multiple stakeholders.
– Coached and motivated cross functional teams, establishing a positive work environment.
– Developed and executed successful fundraising plans and special events.
ARTS BASED INITIATIVES : COMMUNITY
– Nuit Rose, lead the team in delivery of the Nuit Rose Light Parade and community workshops.
– Launched meetup group, Intersectors with Akimbo, cross section of arts and technology.
– Created and executed First Cuts, Youth Film and Video Project.
– Managed and delivered the North Etobicoke Youth Theatre Project and community workshops.
MEDIA BASED INITIATIVES: BROADCAST, DIGITAL AND IMMERSIVE
– Developed immersive experiences, delivering new forms of storytelling: AWE, 13thfloor.
– Created and launched digital media projects: CBC, TSN, Bell Media, Icebergmedia.
– Managed and delivered arts, media, sports and entertainment programming TVO, CBC, TSN.
– Curated and programmed VR installation Queerskins with Inside Out and TIFF.